Why does a premises need emergency lighting & how is it checked ?
BS 5266 :- Code of Practice for the emergency lighting of premises
Simply put emergency lighting exists to allow safe egress from an area in the event of a mains power failure
Emergency lighting is subjected to a range of tests over a 12 month cycle to both comply with the code & prove safe egress
At S & K Projects Ltd we offer a full maintenance and testing service to confirm that the above statements & standards are met.
- Survey of premises carried out with drawings & log books produced
- Location of emergency luminaires assessed & reviewed
- 1, 3, 6 & 12 month tests carried out and results logged
- Degradation of luminaires analysed to avoid failures
- Failed luminaires repaired or replaced
- Energy efficient luminaires recommended & installed
Don’t be left in the dark , let S & K Projects Ltd take care of emergency lighting maintenance
Rest easy knowing your premises is both compliant & safe
These are just a couple suggestions top writing services if you are looking for a research paper.