Emergency lighting installations are there to provide safe access & egress from a building when the normal lighting has failed due to mains power failure.
S & K Projects Ltd are fully conversant with BS 5266 the code of practice for the emergency lighting of premises
- Design and provide a scheme from scratch in the case of new build or refurbishment
- Review & approve an existing scheme, checking for compliance with the code
- Carry out walk through scenarios to check correct location
- Review existing luminaires and their functionality
- Advise on upgrades and swap outs upon failure
- Design and retro fit emergency capability into existing fittings
- Take full advantage of cutting edge technology in this field
S & K Projects Ltd can take the guesswork out of emergency lighting design whilst complementing the lighting brief.